Don’t miss out the following 8 foods for your hair growth. Ensure you include them in your daily menu:
- Eggs: Hair follicles are made up of protein. Eggs are rich in protein and biotin. Both induce hair growth.
- Greens: Greens are full of folic acid, iron and vitamin A. Deficiency of iron leads to hair loss. Iron is needed for good blood supply to hair follicles. Basically, blood and oxygen carry all the required nutrients to the roots of the hair. Hence eat greens daily.
- Fish: Fish is the easily available source of omega 3 fatty acid. These have an effect on hair density. When you consume fish daily, hair thinning is unlikely to occur.
- Sweet potatoes: Sweet potato is a rich source of beta-carotene. Beta-carotene helps the body to produce more of vitamin A. Vitamin A, in turn, produces sebum which promotes hair growth
- Avocadoes: Aging shows in skin and hair very well. One of the aging symptoms is dry dull and greying of hair. When your hair is youthful and healthy, no one can guess your age. For aging skin symptoms, you can go in for facelift without surgery. For preventing aging of hair cells, eat Avocado. It is rich in vitamin E. Avocadoes are rich anti-oxidants which help in anti-aging.
- 6. Seeds: Seeds have omega 3 acids and vitamin B. They are crunchy, and it is easy to include them in the daily diet.
- Oysters: Body needs more of Zinc for good hair growth. Zinc helps in reversing hair loss. It is vital for repairing damaged hair cells. Oysters are the richest source of zinc.
- Soybeans: Soybeans contain a compound called Spermidine. These are responsible for the prolonged active hair growth phase. Include soybean in the diet. Alternatively, you can consume soymilk also.
Include all the above foods in your daily diet and see a visible difference in a very short span of time.