Today most of the supermarkets will have a dedicated section for organic products. In fact, there are many consumers of organic food today and this trend is sure to grow. But is it really advantageous to have organic food and is it beneficial for us and for the planet that we stay in?
What does organic mean
The products that are organic do not contain:
- Genetically modified organisms
- Antibiotics or growth hormones that are fed to the animals
- Synthetic fertilizers
The benefits listed below will make you understand why you should shift to organic produce.
10benefits of eating organic food
At Dreamguides, understand why you should switch to organic eating.
- It is free of GMOs which are used with a harmful chemical
- It is free of pesticides that are toxic and thus it is safe to consume
- It keeps the soil healthy. Since the procedure do not make use of any toxic chemicals takes care of the health of the planet
- It is fresh because it does not use any preservatives
- It does not cause any harm to humans and animals who stay close to the farms as no pesticides are used in organic farming
- It is rich in nutrients and has more vitamins, micronutrients, enzymes, and minerals. This is because organic food is grown on nourished soil and using farming practices that are sustainable
- It supports pollinators and makes sure that a level of biodiversity is maintained
- It increases plants and animal diversity because the procedure does not rely on chemicals
- It is a great investment for our future and can be enjoyed by many generations to come
- It tastes better because the organic products are grown on soil that is well nourished
More and more people are switching to consuming products that are organic because of the many benefits that organic farming offers to our health and to the planet.…Read More