Human brain or mind is the most complicated organ in the entire universe. It works like a computer and has changed the lives of every organism on this globe. But with age and constant working, it also tends to get tired. You need to follow some of the most natural methods to make it sharp again- without any chemical stimulants.
- Sleep regularly and get sufficient rest- this is really important as the modern lifestyle has changed our sleeping patterns and schedules and this affects the biological implications. Hormones are messed up and the brain functioning is greatly affected.
- Body and mind both need exercise. Ensure that the brain gets some stimulation-like good reading material, puzzles etc. while the body also gets its adequate quota of exercise.
- In today’s world we cannot avoid stress so learn to manage stress
- Add more natural supplements to your food- curcumin and other herbs are known to improve the cognitive powers of the brain.
- Get some natural supplements that are plant-based and without side-effects- from websites like WeKratom.
- Include more anti-oxidant rich foods- like green tea, vitamin C and E and similar nutrients to improve the cognitive abilities.
- Meditation and Tai-chi, are kind of exercises that teach the mind to be calm and stable. This helps it to be focused.
- Omega-3 fatty acids– present in fish oil and some other fats- are important for brain functioning so add some to your food.
- Avoid sugar-laden food as these hamper the brain functioning.
- Avoid obesity as it really hampers all the other parameters of the body and affects the brain functioning.
Staying focused is not difficult if you follow the simple rule of being aware and conscious of everything that you do and say. This will change your state of mind and you will see that brain remains sharper even after you are older.