Studying a 1vkk protein
Crystal structure of Glia maturation factor-gamma (GMFG) from Mus musculus
- 1vkk is a 1 chain protein structure with cDNA sequence from Lk3 transgenic mouse.
- Full crystallographic information is available from TOPSAN.
- 1VKK has a known liigand PO4.
- The GMFG gen comes from a LK3 transgenic mouse.
Also consult FirstGlance, OCA, Abmgood, Gentaur and TOPSAN
- TOPSAN allows to create groups of proteins using a smart tagging system.
- This feature gives labs the ability to create customized higher-order groupings based on their oselection criteria mapped onto TOPSAN proteins.
- SCOP hierarchical classification protein systems were mapped onto TOPSAN, where each protein that has a SCOP entry can be annotated at its respective Class, Fold, Superfamily, or Family level, as defined in SCOP.
- In addition to allowing users to describe features at the higher order of the individual structure, community-based structure classification to the SCOP hierarchy could be propagated back to SCOP.
- Pre-defined classification systems on TOPSAN to create groupings of proteins for higher-order annotations is currently being expanded to use CATH , PFAM , and metabolic pathway.
There are no products listed under this category.