RFP Stably Expressing HEK293 Cell Line (Safe Harbor Site) | T3700
- 5 to 7 Days Shipment
abm | RFP Stably Expressing HEK293 Cell Line (Safe Harbor Site) | T3700
HEK293 cells stably expressing RFP using CRISPR Knock In Technology at the Safe Harbor Site (AAVS1)
30,000 - 40,000 cells/cm2, Recommended Split ratio of 1:2 to 1:4
1. Pre-warm complete media in a 37°C waterbath.
2. Remove the cryopreserved vial from the liquid nitrogen storage tank.
3. Thaw the cells quickly by placing the lower half of the vial into the 37°C water bath and remove after 60 seconds. There should still be a few ice crystals left after thawing. It is important not to over-thaw the cryovials as the presence of DMSO is toxic to the cells.
4. Re-suspend the cells in the vial and transfer the cell suspension into a 15mL sterile conical tube containing 5mL complete media.
5. Centrifuge cells at 200x g for 3 minutes to pellet.
6. Aspirate out the media, leaving cell pellet undisturbed.
7. Re-suspend pellet in fresh culture medium and plate in new culture vessel.
8. Incubate cultures at 37°C, 5% CO2.
T3700 may show the presence of several floating cells after thawing. Within 48-72 hours these cells should revive.
The base medium for this cell line is Prigrow III medium available at abm
1) Puromycin drug selection.2) RFP fluorescence expression
10⁶ cells/1.0 ml