OneScript Hot Reverse Transcriptase | G593
- 5 to 7 Days Shipment
abm | OneScript Hot Reverse Transcriptase | G593
OneScript® Hot Reverse Transcriptase is a mutational derivative of Moloney-Murine Leukemia Virus Reverse Transcriptase, that can reverse transcribe low abundance or degraded RNA, and has significantly better resistance to contaminating inhibitors such as reagents used during RNA extraction and contaminants from biological samples. High processivity and sensitivity allow for rapid cDNA synthesis of full-length cDNA fragments in a fraction of the time of leading competitors. abm is the only company in the world to have a reverse transcriptase engineered to offer superior cDNA synthesis performance with even the most challenging RNA samples due to its incredible thermostability at 60-72°C. This is the enzyme of choice for daily or demanding RNA reverse transcription.
• Thermostability - higher reaction temperatures than any other product on the market makes dealing with RNA secondary structures, especially with GC-rich templates no problem
• Highly efficient – higher cDNA yield
• High sensitivity – detect ultra-low input RNA amounts
• Super robust – transcribes from challenging or degraded samples and resistance to contaminated RNA samples
• Time saving - 10 minute reaction time
Store at -20°C.